For more information about our services or for any other questions, please contact us by phone or email. Our team will be happy to answer you.
What to expect during the first appointment?
- Duration: approximately 45 to 60 minutes
- Consultation steps:
- Medical and dental questionnaire
- Intra-oral and extra-oral examination
- Panoramic X-ray, if needed
- Photos of the face and teeth
- Treatment options
- Approximate duration of treatment
- Prices and terms of payment
What are the terms of payment?
- In general, an initial payment representing a quarter or a third of the total cost of the treatment is made followed by smaller monthly installments.
- We accept debit, credit, bank transfers, cheques and cash.
What type of technology is used at the clinic?
We take digital impressions with our iTero Element system®.
What to do in an emergency?
- Types of emergencies:
- Broken wire
- Wire that pokes the cheek
- Loose bracket
- Unglued attachment for aligner
For emergencies, please contact us by phone or email as soon as possible and we will be happy to help you.
What should I avoid eating with my braces?
- Avoid sticky and hard foods: chewing gum, caramel, gummies, candy, nuts, popcorn kernels, granola bars, etc.
- Do not bite into an apple or carrot, but rather cut them into small pieces.
- Do not drink sugary or hot drinks with the aligners in your mouth, only water.
- Before putting the aligners back in your mouth, ideally brush your teeth and the aligners or at least rinse your mouth after each meal.
- Fixed expander
- Avoid sticky foods, such as chewing gum, caramel, gummies, etc.
- Removable devices
- Do not eat with your removable appliances in your mouth.
How to keep your appliances clean?
- Brush your teeth well after each meal.
- Use adjuvants, such as Proxabrush®, Orthopick Plackers® or Waterpik®.
- Brush aligners and removable appliances after each use.
What is the frequency of appointments?
- Generally, we schedule follow-up appointments every 6 to 8 weeks to change the orthodontic wires or provide you with more aligners to ensure that the treatment is progressing well and as planned.